Skip to main content

Petition to graduate instructions for students in the Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences

All WCAS students must file a graduation petition approximately one calendar year prior to their intended graduation date.

We recommend that you consult your degree progress report before you when you meet with your department/program adviser(s).

A few instructions as you begin the petition to graduate process: