Skip to main content

Address Change

Most students will be able to change their address through the process below. If you are unable to change your address, contact the Office of the Registrar for assistance.

Students in the Feinberg School of Medicine, Kellogg School of Management, School of Continuing Studies, and the School of Law should contact their school's student services office.

Changing a current student's address

Go to CAESAR Homepage > Profile > Addresses. You will need to know your NetID and password to access the system.

You will be able to change your current, permanent and if applicable, billing addresses. The changes are immediate into the database.

Changing a parent's address

A student must submit all changes to a parent's address in writing to the Office of the Registrar. You may use the change of contact Information form.