Credit/No Credit Election FormPlease read the entire CR/NC Policy Page and all items below before attempting to submit the form.
- You can only submit the form one time. You will not be able to access the form a second time.
- You will receive an email from CAESAR when your elections have been processed. Please check your grades in CAESAR to confirm that your elections have been processed.
- We recommend you wait to order a transcript until after your grade election is processed.
- The number of elections available will follow the chart on the CR/NC Policy Page. The form is programmed to only allow up to the number of elections for which you are eligible. Any election made at the end of the Fall quarter counts against your total number of elections.
- Credit/No Credit elections are final and cannot be changed—including should you change your mind at the end of your graduation quarter.
- You will only see classes listed whose grades have been submitted. Only classes with eligible grades may be updated to CR or NC. Grades including K, S, U, V, W, X, Y, and NR are not eligible. Any class with one of these grades or with a blank grade will not appear in the CR/NC election form. Classes for which a grade is not yet submitted are not eligible.
- Any class in which a student is currently being investigated for an academic integrity violation or in which a student was determined to be responsible for an academic integrity violation cannot be graded CR/NC. If you submit one of these classes for the CR/NC process, the appropriate school dean will be notified of the attempt to elect a CR/NC grade in that course.
- Grades of P and D or better will be replaced with CR. Grades of F or N will be replaced with NC.
Credit/No Credit Election Form