The Office of the Registrar is closed to the public at this time
For advice or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you need to submit a paper form to the office, please scan or photograph it and email it to the address above.
We will continue to provide most services remotely.
The following in-person services are suspended for the foreseeable future:
- Verification of documents via a seal or wet signature
- In person review or pick up of student records, including printed transcripts
- Responding to any mailed or faxed requests
- Notary and apostille services
- Please check this website for up to date news and more detailed contact information.
Upcoming academic deadlines
Watch for deadlines and other important dates when planning out your academic year.
Final exam schedules for Evanston undergraduate and graduate programs.
Application for a degree due to The Graduate School to receive a degree in Summer Quarter
Six-week session ends
Dissertation, PhD Final Exam, and change of grade forms due to TGS for Summer PhD candidates