Available Forms


Registration Time Conflict Permission Form (pdf)

Undergraduate Course Withdrawal Request (pdf)


New Course Information Form (pdf)

Request for Pre-requisites Form (Excel SS)

Academic Records

Application for Change of Name

Application for Former Student to Re-Enter (FRET) (pdf)

Change of Contact Information (pdf)

Enrollment Verification Request Form

FERPA Release Consent Form (pdf)

Request to Invoke or Revoke FERPA Block of Directory Information (pdf)

Request for Replacement Diploma (pdf)

Request to Notarize a Diploma/Certificate (pdf)

Request to Review Education Records (pdf)

Student Optional Disclosure of Private Mental Health Information Authorization (pdf)

Transcript Request Form (pdf)


Application for Undergraduate Inter-School Transfer

Request to Add or Remove a Dual-Degree Program

Application for Credit for a Non-Northwestern Course form

Application for Northwestern University Credit for College-Level Coursework Completed Prior to Graduation from High School (pdf)