Certification, Degree, Enrollment Verification
Degree and/or Enrollment VerificationsSteps for Current Students
Enrollment verifications can be obtained in a number of ways:
- Print out or mail an enrollment verification through CAESAR. Mailed verification requests will be mailed the next business day.
Navigation: Main Menu -> For Students -> Academic Information -> Request Enrl Verification
- Complete the Enrollment Verification Request form (pdf) and mail, fax or bring it to the Office of the Registrar.
Steps for Employers and Professional Organizations
- Contact our authorized agents, the National Student Clearinghouse:
- Online: www.studentclearinghouse.org
- Phone: (703) 742-4200
- Fax: (703) 742-4239
- E-mail: email@example.com
National Student Clearinghouse
1354 Sunrise Valley Dr., Ste. 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Certification FormsA student may request that certification forms (or other comparable forms) be submitted to graduate schools (or other higher education institutions), employers, accrediting/licensing bodies, or governmental agencies when applying for admission, employment or professional accreditation or licensure.
The Office(s) of the Dean and the University's Division of Student Affairs will respond to this request by:
- Consulting with one another as necessary and sharing with one another the contents of a student's education records, including but not limited to any disciplinary or academic integrity/dishonesty records.
- Disclosing on such certification forms any sanctions of suspension or exclusion from the University imposed pursuant including:
- Applicable academic integrity/dishonesty procedures,
- Sanctions of removal from and/or relocation within University housing,
- Probation, suspension and exclusion imposed pursuant to the University's disciplinary procedures.