- Understanding Your Registration Appointment Time
- Course Load Policies
- Take a course P/N
- Deal with time conflicts
- Register for courses in another Northwestern school
- Northwestern e-mail policy
- Re-enter Northwestern after an absence
- Non-degree Special Students
- CAESAR Registration FAQ
- CAESAR - Student Help Resources
- Yearly Course Planners
- Course Planning Worksheet (pdf)
IMPORTANT REMINDER concerning the first week of Spring Quarter:
Spring Quarter begins on Tuesday, March 29 (except for SPS undergraduate classes)
The schedule for the first week of the term is as follows:
- Monday, March 28: School of Professional Studies (SPS) undergraduate classes begin.
- Tuesday, March 29: Evanston classes begin and follow the Monday schedule, with the exception of classes offered by the Kellogg School of Management and SPS. Classes offered by Kellogg and SPS follow the Tuesday schedule.
- Wednesday, March 30 – Friday, April 1: All classes follow the regular schedule.
Spring Quarter 2016 Registration Dates
Monday, February 15, 2016 at 9 a.m.
through Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 5:15 p.m.
TGS and Undergraduate Student Registration
Monday, February 22, 2016 at 8:30 a.m.
through Monday, March 28, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
Change of Registration Period
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 12:01 a.m.
through Monday, April 4, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.