Ordering a Transcript Online
All students are encouraged to go online to place their transcript order. This is the easiest and most efficient way to place an order for either a traditional paper transcript or the new electronic transcript delivery.
- Please note that at this time, electronic transcript delivery is available only for students who graduated from Northwestern University August 2000 and later.
- It is the responsibility of the transcript requestor to verify that the recipient will accept delivery of an Electronic PDF transcript before requesting the Electronic PDF transcript.
- Transcript requestors and electronic transcript recipients should ensure their email clients will accept emails from email@example.com; check “junk” folder for errant emails.
- Electronic transcripts are available to be downloaded (maximum of 3 downloads per transcript) for 30 days from date of issue.
Northwestern University has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering services to former students via the internet.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees
- You can order as many transcripts, to be sent to as many destinations as you like in a single session
- This service is available 24/7
- Order updates will be emailed to you
- You can check your order status or order history online
- Your credit card will only be charged after your order has been completed
- All charges are non-refundable
Questions? Contact us at: (847) 467-0760; firstname.lastname@example.org