- General Purpose Classroom Scheduling Compliance Policy
- Room Request Form (Excel SS)
- Edit class descriptions (for information see "Class Description Editor" area on SES help site)
New Section Form and New Course/Changes to Existing Course Form
To be able to access these forms, you must have Adobe Reader. Click here to download this application.
- Guide to completing the New Course Form/Changes to an Existing Course Form
- New Course Form/Changes to an Existing Course Form
This form should be completed each time a new course is approved by the curriculum or if you need to make a change to a course that is already listed in the catalog. This form should be completed electronically and sent via email to the Registration and Scheduling team in the Office of the Registrar.