Deal with Time Conflicts
If you would like to take two courses with slightly overlapping meeting times, you must complete the following steps to be registered for classes with time conflicts on CAESAR:
- Obtain a Registration Time Conflict Permission form.
Download the pdf form or pick up a form from the Office of the Registrar.
- Both professors of the conflicting courses must sign the form.
Speak to both professors involved to work out the time conflict, even if you will never miss one of the classes. Have both sign the form.
- Bring the signed form to the Registrar's Office.
The registration staff will manually add you to the class.
If a time conflict exists due to an incorrect class time on CAESAR:
- Please notify the department offering the class. The Registrar's Office can only update times on CAESAR when notified directly by the department offering the class.
- If the time is not corrected on CAESAR you will need to fill out a Registration Time Conflict Permission Form.