Obtain Electronic Class ListsClass lists are available from the Office of the Registrar in electronic form. Paper class lists are not provided.
Electronic class lists may be obtained in several ways:
- CAESAR Class Rosters. Faculty who enter their grades online via CAESAR have access to the class rosters of courses they are teaching. The rosters reflect enrollment in real time.
- Crystal Reports class lists and tabulation reports. Department Assistants and others with access to Crystal Reports may access class lists for entire departments or an individual class. Download instructions for accessing Crystal Report class lists (pdf). Class tabulation reports are also provided through Crystal Reports. A class list report with email address and a class list report with dropped students will be available on the first day of classes.
- Northwestern University Course Management System (Blackboard). Request access to your class on the CMS.
- SES or Crystal Reports - Department Assistants and others needing access should fill out the SES Security Request Form.
- Northwestern University Course Management System - The instructor of record with a valid NetID may access it.
Important notes about class lists:
- The Office of the Registrar should be notified of any instructor changes or discrepancies in the class schedule.
- Crystal Report users must adhere to FERPA regulations and the Bulk E-mail Approval & Procedures Guidelines.